CONSTRUCTION READY PLUS
LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREER IN CONSTRUCTION?
Since its inception in June 2014, CEFGA’s Construction Ready program has trained and placed more than 1,000 students into full-time employment in the construction industry. Now, with the introduction of Construction Ready PLUS, graduates have an opportunity to further their education and advance their careers.
Construction Ready PLUS is a 16-week curriculum, taught on Saturdays, that gives you the opportunity to earn seven advanced credentials. The curriculum combines classroom instruction at CEFGA’s Westside Works headquarters with hands-on applications at off-site locations.
CONSTRUCTION READY PLUS CREDENTIALS:
- OSHA 30-Hour
- Advanced Blueprint Reading
- Introduction to Construction Project Layout
- Advanced Hand & Power Tool Operations
- Career Pathways
- NCCER Crew Leadership
- Advanced Financial Literacy
CRITERIA TO ENTER:
- Must be a Construction Ready Graduate
- Must be employed for 90 days and in good standing with employer
- Must have current Driver’s License
- Must have own transportation
- Able to attend training on Saturdays
Download a Construction Ready PLUS Sample Calendar.
Sign up and a Construction Ready PLUS representative will reach out to register you for an upcoming class.